Trace the eternal fashion of the wedding dresses and discover the most romantic, glamorous and iconic ones from the last 200 years. The magical exhibition Wedding Dresses 1775 – 2014 highlights exceptional craftsmanship and brings together couture and designer-made wedding garments from key fashion designers including Charles James, Vivienne Westwood and Vera Wang. To celebrate the event, the Baglioni Hotel London proposes a package including tickets for the exhibition and special experiences perfect for a romantic getaway or to live the city like a true Londoner, with a picnic in Kensington Gardens or a traditional Afternoon Tea.
The package includes:
- Overnight accommodation in one of our rooms or suites
- A glass of Italian Prosecco upon arrival
- Sweet surprise in your room
- 2 complimentary tickets for ‘Wedding Dresses’ exhibit at the Victoria and Albert Museum
- Picnic in Kensington Gardens or Afternoon Tea for two at our Brunello Restaurant
- Breakfast for two people in our Brunello Restaurant
Superior Room from £459
Executive Room from £529
Courtyard Junior Suite from £699
Suite Deluxe from £949
Terms and Conditions:
Valid from 3rd May till 31st December 2014 included, subject to availability.
Rates are per night, including 20% VAT
Guarantee Policy: a credit card guarantee is required to secure the booking.
Cancellation Policy: the reservation may be cancelled up until 6pm 2 days prior to arrival without charges. Cancellations received after this time will be charged at one night’s room charge.
For info and reservations:
Ph. +44 (0)207 368 5800 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photocredits: Given and worn by Margaret, Duchess of Argyll © Illustrated London News Ltd/Mary Evans
Book nowBook now