Holidays to Rome: your Roman Summer Holidays
Looking for a city break or for natural retreats?
Come to the Eternal City! Rome has the highest concentration of historical and architectural riches in the world and it is also the Europe’s greenest city.
Start from Regina Hotel Baglioni on the world renowned Via Veneto and explore the beautiful natural surroundings.
See some of our tips below for your holiday in Rome:
- The Castelli Romani – where Romans still today head during the summer heat.
- Bracciano – famous for The Orsini Odescalchi Castle, one of the most beautiful feudal residences in Europe, and for its magnificent circular Lake.
- Villa Gregoriana – fascinating nature park in the countryside located in the town of Tivoli, at the foot of the Acropolis.
- The “Giardino di Ninfa” - splendid example of poetry and mediaeval architecture located at the foot of the Lepini mountains in the province of Latina, where many writers, such as Virgina Woolf, Truman Capote, Ungaretti, and Moravia, found inspiration for their creations, a true literary salon.
- Villa Adriana by night – “The ruins speak: light and sound at Villa Adriana” is the title of a special evening event that started at Villa Adriana at Tivoli on 27 July. There is a series of guided tours with sound and video, which illustrate the day-to-day life at the villa when it was at its height. The tour includes music, art, archaeological information and readings from “Memoirs of Hadrian” by Marguerite Yourcenar. The tour is every day until 30 July and then from Thursday to Sunday evenings until 29 August. The tours begin at 20.30, 20.45, 21.00 and 22.30.
And much more will welcome you!
See our special offers: