Caffè Gilli, Florence
Caffè Gilli opened in 1733 in Via dei Calzaiuoli and has always been regarded as Florence’s most exclusive venue.
In 1920 it moved to its current location in Via Roma. The premises still retain the original Art Nouveau furniture and architecture, which takes its customers back to the Belle Epoque.
Frescoed ceilings, marble and Murano glass chandeliers welcome customers into a sophisticated setting that retains its original charm.
In the centre of the large arched glass door that opens onto the tea room is Florence’s most famous clock, which has marked the time in this wonderful city for the last three centuries.
In addition to a vast selection of pastries, Caffè Gilli also has a selection of rare whiskies and an impressive wine and champagne list.
Via Roma 1/R
Tel. +39 055213896