Arrival and Departure: Check-in time 14h00 / Check-out time 12h00
Complimentary Service inside the Resort
Private Parking – Swimming Pool – Fitness Center – Concierge and switchboard available 24 hours a day – Internet Wi-Fi available inside all Resort areas
Extra Services on request:
- Buffet Breakfast: at the Bar from 08h00 to 11h00, possibility to enjoy also our special à la Carte Breakfast. Room service: 5 € extra charge.
- Late check out: On request, for departures within 06h00 p.m. a 50% supplement of the daily rate will be applied, after 06h00 p.m. one extra night will be charged. Tennis € 15,00 per hour. Advanced reservation is appreciated.
- Laundry service
- Baby sitting
- “Bagno Alleluja” Beach: Daily rates for our beach Bagno Alleluja are: April, May, June and September € 30,00 – July and August € 55,00 including 1 cabin, 1 umbrella, 2 chairs and 1 lounger – 10% VAT taxes included. Eventual extra lounger € 10,00 per day. Kindly note that during July and August reservation is highly recommended.
- Tennis: € 15,00 per hour - € 25,00 with evening light
- Green Fee Promotion applied for all our guest at the “ International Golf Club Punta Ala”: 18 hole golf course, par 72, 5 minutes by car. In May, June, September, October: 30% discount. Golf Club Toscana Gavorrano is to be found few km away from Baglioni Resort Alleluja.
Belvedere Restaurant at our sister property Relais & Chateaux Hotel Cala Del Porto (3 minutes away)
Possibility to reserve a table for Half Board (dinner 4 courses):
€ 60,00 per person, per day, beverage excluded. For bed & breakfast reservations changing to half board after arrival, the 4 course price from our Grand Carte menu will be € 75,00 per person, per day. For children up to 12 years old 50% discount. Table reservation for dinner recommended by 12h00 of the same day.
Our Staff will be pleased to assist you directly for arranging a private car transfer from the airport or train station and will be constantly available for any information concerning city tours, guides, special events and other suggestions about entertainment and leisure activities in our city.