A luxury hotel in Venice
Ideally positioned a stone’s throw from Piazza San Marco, right in the heart of Venice facing the San Marco Basin and the island of San Giorgio, the Luna Hotel Baglioni, hotel in Venice, is situated a short distance from the most famous historical and artistic attractions of the city.
This historic Venetian hotel, member of the Leading Hotels of the World and Fine Hotels & Resorts, is housed in a magnificent, aristocratic Venetian palace and offers its guests an intimate, welcoming atmosphere combined with impeccable service.
The greatness of Venice and its unique charme are primarily due to the position in the Lagoon.
Even during the acqua alta (high water) the city does not lose its charme but instead, embraces the sea – Venice at this time can become even more magical. The Luna Hotel is the only hotel close to St Mark’s Square that is unaffected by this common and short phenomenon of high water which means that our clients can continue to enjoy their stay in comfort.
Moreover, our small private jetty means that guests may arrive directly at the elegant hotel entrance by gondola or water taxi.
Main attractions - walking distance:
Art and museum in Venice:
- St Mark’s Square: 50 m (1 minute)
- Palazzo Ducale: 200 m (2 minutes)
- Correr Civic Museum: 200 m (2minutes)
- Rialto Bridge: 700 m (8 minutes). Very interesting the Rialto Market fish.
- Palazzo Grassi Museum: 900 m (11 minutes)
- Ca d’Oro: 1.2 km (12 minutes)
- Peggy Guggenheim museum: 1.2 km (15 minutes). Partnership with the Hotel.
- Punta della Dogana, center of Contemporary Art: 1.5 km (18 minutes)
- Venetian Ghetto: 2.1 km (25 minutes)
Entertainment in Venice:
- La Fenice Opera House: 400 m (4 minutes). Partnership with the Hotel.