Marchesi de' Frescobaldi
A weekend in Tuscany with the Marquess
Two days of full immersion in the land of Montalcino, with walks and breakfast in one of the most prestigious wineries in Tuscany, Castel Giocondo di Frescobaldi.
The Marquess of Frescobaldi will personally accompany you in the discovery of his estate and vineyards, which will be yours too for a day.
The offer includes:
- Arrival and visit to the Sangiovese vineyard, description of the vineyard where Brunello di Castel Giocondo is produced by the oenologist.
- Drinks on the terrace of Castel Giocondo with a view over the vineyard, accompanied by a charming history of the estate.
- Tour of the winery and tasting directly from the barrique, guided by the Marquess, who will explain the characteristics of the various vintages in detail.
- Lunch with the Marquess
- Delivery of a personalised tray
Delivery of the wine
• 72 bottles of Brunello Castel Giocondo (last vintage and 2 historic vintages)
• 36 bottles of Brunello Riserva (last vintage and 2 historic vintages). The delivery will be made when the bottle ageing period is complete and each bottle will be signed by the Marquess.
• 12 bottles of Lamaione (last vintage and 1 historic vintage)
Cost of the experience: from EUR 8,625.
For info and bookings: email@example.com
Florence's Relais Santa Croce, just two hours by car from Castelgiocondo (SI), where Castelgiocondo is located, is the ideal choice to be within easy reach of your wine experience in Montalcino.