Jump into the Tuscany wine experience.
Have a taste of San Gimignano wine region during your stay in Florence!
Relais Santa Croce gives you the opportunity to discover the exclusive Guicciardini Strozzi Domain, close to the medieval town of San Gimignano known as the “medieval Manhattan” and part of UNESCO heritage.
During this tour you’ll have the chance to see how a great wine is produced since 994 and taste the exceptional flavors and aromas of world-famous Tuscan reds and withes from an unique terroir. After visiting the historic wine cellar where winemaking and maturing processes still take place, you will have a tasting of five superb wines.
We invite you to leave the city for a while to experience the green Tuscan vineyards, wines and history relative to one of Italy’s oldest and most noble wine region.
The package includes:
- A two night stay
- Daily buffet breakfast for two
- Free upgrade upon hotel availability
- VIP welcome: welcome of the General Manager upon arrival, a glass of sparkling wine upon arrival and a Chef’s surprise in the room
- One gourmet dinner at our Restaurant Guelfi & Ghibellini
- Wine experience at Guicciardini Strozzi Domain
- 2 p.m. guaranteed check out
Wine experience includes:
- Transfer by sedan with private driver to Guicciardini Strozzi Domain close San Gimignano and return
- Guided tour of the winery exploring the process “from grape to wine”
- Luxury wine tasting accompanied by selection of Italian “bruschetta”, selection of cheese and cold cuts
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer validity: 1st July 2014 – 31st December 2014
- Breakfast and VAT are included, the city tax of Florence is not included (€5,00 per person, per night)
- Package subject to Hotel’s availability
- Cancellation policy: up to 72 hours prior to your arrival no penalty; in case of late cancellation or no show, a penalty with 50% of the package will be charged.
For info and reservations:
firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: +39 055 2342230
Book nowBook now