Tour on the Dante's street described in Inferno, Dan Brown’s latest book.
Tour on the Dante's streets described in Inferno, Dan Brown’s latest book.
Seek and you Shall Find. Exclusive tour in Florence: find the magic of Inferno, Dan Brown book.
An exclusive and guided tour will take you on an intriguing journey of mind-blowing details and clue-filled history that will reveal all of the most important sights and marvellous locations that professor Robert Langdon visits in Brown’s dark masterpiece.
Discover the Dante’s street
Through this tour you will explore the beauty of Florentine architectural and artistic pieces, secrets, mysteries and anecdotes in connection with the Divine Comedy and learn about the symbols and codes of Dante, Botticelli, Michelangelo and Vasari.
What do propose the tour in Florence?
The package includes:
- A two night stay with accommodation in a Deluxe double room
- Guided “Inferno” tour (approx. 3 hours)
- Daily buffet breakfast for two
- Welcome cocktail
- Dante’s Gift package in the room upon arrival
- A three-course dinner for two, with a traditional Tuscan menu at our Hotel Restaurant Guelfi & Ghibellini
For info and reservations:
Email: email@example.com | Ph.: +39 055 0949960
Download the pdf file to learn more info about the hidden secrets of Florence and Dante:
Book nowBook now