The Regina Suite is ideal for family stays both for leisure and relaxation, yet it also adapts to the needs of business guests who want to optimise the space and take advantage of the Suite as a place for small meetings.
Decorated in Art Deco, it overlooks the famous street of Fellini’s Dolce Vita, Via Veneto, and the windows look out on what is now the American Embassy, the official residence of the Queen of Italy in the early 1900s.
The Regina Suite has two bathrooms: the main bathroom is fully tiled in marble and is very spacious.
High-speed Wi-Fi and TV with over 60 channels in various languages.
- American breakfast buffet or complimentary à la carte in-room breakfast
- Open bar
- Complimentary ironing service (2 items)
- VIP treatment with flowers and fruit in the room
- Luggage unpacking, arrangement and packing service
- Free internet
- Local calls included
- Free movies and satellite TV programmes on request
- Size: 80 sqm/860 sqft
- View: Via Veneto
- Location: 4th floors
- Marble bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy: 2 + 1
Extra bed on request: 1. Children up to 16 years free
Book this room Book this room