Art & Culture
Art & Culture Package
Enjoy one of the largest private collection of art in the world: Galleria Borghese.
Surrounded by Villa Borghese enchanting park, the museum hosts the splendid and equally famous sculptures of Bernini, including his “David”, the “Ratto di Proserpina”, “Apollo e Daphne”; then Canova’s reclining “Paolina Borghese”; Tiziano’s “Amor Sacro e Amor Profano”, Caravaggio’s “David con la testa di Golia”, and Rubens’ “Pietà”, all contribute to this stunning collection.
This parallel universe carries the observer through time, observed by the watchful eyes of characters captured on canvas and stone, immortalized by masters’ hands.
The package includes
- Two night stay in double room
- Daily Buffet breakfast
- Three course dinner at Brunello Lounge & Restaurant, beverage excluded
- Entrance ticket to Galleria Borghese
- Free upgrade upon availability at time of check in
- Free late check-out and early check- in upon availability
- 10% discount at Brunello Lounge & Restaurant
Terms and Conditions
- 10% VAT and 3 Euro City Tax per person per day excluded
- Unused package amenities are not refundable
- Cancellation policy: Up to 2 days prior to arrival date no penalty will be applied; in case of late cancellation or no show the full package will be charged as penalty
Minimum stay: 2 nightsBook nowBook now