Your health and wellbeing are paramount, and we did our utmost to ensure you a stay as safe as possible when you begin travelling again. Our mission, as ever, is to assure you an unforgettable stay in consummate Italian style amid uncompromising safety.
In order to prevent the risk of contagion, Baglioni Hotel, London main areas of focus about measures are as follows:
- Everyone must stay at least 1 meter ideally 1.8 meters (6 ft), where possible – away from other people.
- PPE must be worn where social distancing is impossible.
- Social distancing does not apply to members of the same family unit, to people who live together, to those staying in the same room, or to people exempted from social distancing under current regulations – but they should act responsibly nonetheless.
- You must wash your hands before handling shared items/equipment (taps, lift buttons, door handles, etc..) to protect others.
- Hand-sanitizer gel and similar equipment is provided for you to use, nut you must still wash your hands thoroughly and often.
- All guests will receive in their bedroom a Welcome Kit containing hand sanitizer, single-use gloves and two washable masks. Additional masks, single-use gloves and hand sanitizer area available to guests on request.
- We are stepping up our already meticulous cleaning arrangements with an additional detailed daily cleaning programme for the rooms, common spaces and all areas used by our staff.
- All staff members will use the requisite personal protective equipment.
- We shall be streamlining our check-in and check-out procedures. As much information as possible will be obtained in advance via email, and face-to-face encounters will only take place when strictly necessary.
- Your luggage will be sanitized before being delivered to your room. A special tag will be applied to confirm that the sanitization has been completed.
- Our transfer service will comply with all safety measures. In particular, vehicles will be sanitized after every journey, and drivers will wear the necessary personal protective equipment.
- Wear masks/cloth face coverings in enclosed spaces and where physical distancing is not possible. Those living together in the same family unit and close relatives need to not wear a mask among themselves, but they must when with other people. Children under the age of 11 do not need to wear a face covering: nor do people who cannot wear one because of a physical or mental illness or impairment, or disability.
- Observe physical distancing in public areas at all times, even while waiting at the reception area.
- Maintain hand hygiene.
- Follow respiratory etiquette. (Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing. Use tissues and dispose used tissues in to a closed dustbin and wash/sanitize your hands).
- Guests who have fever or any respiratory symptoms such as cough or shortness of breath or if they feel ill in any way, must isolate themselves in their room and report to Guest service.
- Due to extra sanitation procedures the cleanings of the rooms will take longer than usual.
- Breakfast will be à la carte instead of the traditional buffet: you can still choose from the same wide selection of items, which will now be served at your table. You can, of course, also use our in-room breakfast service.
- Remove your mask while you are sitting at you table, but put it on again and whenever you leave the table.
- We shall be enforcing the necessry social distancing between tables in our restaurants, and alcohol gel dispensers will be provided for you to sanitise your hands as you come in.
Gym and SPA
- Access to the gym and SPA is allowed upon reservation only, in order to avoid closely gathering and respecting social distancing recommended for Guests safety.
- You can remain in the centre only for the time strictly necessary to receive your service or treatment. Stay at least 1 metre away from other people.
- Only a limited number of users will be admitted at any one time.
- For the gym: machines and equipment are positioned to ensure social distancing; if necessary, the area is delimited with appropriate signage or information notices.
COVID-19: TRAVEL AND MOVEMENT
For more detailed information and to know the updates of the security restrictions for travellers adopted by the UK Government, please click here.