Redeemer Feast, scheduled for Saturday 14th July 2018
An exciting evening is waiting for you in the spirit of the Venetian tradition: it’s Redeemer Feast on Saturday 14th July and Baglioni Hotel Luna will surprise their own guests with a special menu signed by Chef Daniele Zennaro. You will have the chance to taste a delightful candlelight dinner at the Canova Restaurant and for the special occasion every dish will be paired with wines from Amandum, chosen by our Sommelier. Starting from 11.00 pm we will welcome you to the exclusive terrace of the Sansovino Suite, overlooking the Lagoon, where you can enjoy a breath-taking view on St. Mark’s Basin and San Giorgio Island.
We will pamper you with our delicious desserts, the traditional watermelon and the Prosecco by Tenuta 2Castelli, while waiting for the spectacular fireworks, that will take place just in front of you!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Rate: Euro 300,00 per person.
• The rate includes dinner at the Canova Restaurant, wine, service and VAT 10%.
• Access and service in the terrace of the Sansovino Suite with watermelon, chocolates and sparkling wine included in the rate.
• Cancellation Policy: no penalty for cancellation received by 12.00 a.m. of 9th July 2018.
• Failing to cancel the reservation within the terms, the whole rate will be charged as penalty.
• Canova Restaurant opens for dinner from 7.30 pm until 10.30 pm.
• Access to Sansovino Suite Terrace will be granted starting from 11.00 pm.