Our mission, as ever, is to assure you an unforgettable stay in consummate Italian style amid uncompromising safety. We have followed with great attention all the preventive measures given by the Italian authorities as well as the World Health Organization, and consequently updated our standards of operations in order to protect both guests and employees.
Baglioni Hotels & Resorts kindly ask to its guests to pay attention to the following guidelines:
- To access the hotel’s indoor services such as restaurant, bar, spa and fitness centre it is requested to show a valid Green Covid-19 certification or equivalent vaccination card providing proof of a completed vaccination cycle or full recovery from Covid 19 (children below 12 years are exempted).
- masks (FFP1 type or FFP2 type) are mandatory both outdoor and indoor, except during seated food & drink consumption.
- All guests are required a self-certification to check their body temperature.
- All staff members use the requisite personal protective equipment.
- We streamlined our check-in and check-out procedures. As much information as possible will be requested in advance via email, and face-to-face encounters will only take place when strictly necessary.
- On request, guests will receive a complimentary Welcome Kit containing a mask, gloves, alcohol gel and disinfecting wipes.
- Your luggage will be sanitised before being delivered to your room. A special tag will be applied to confirm that the sanitisation has been completed.
- We are stepping up our already meticulous cleaning arrangements with an additional detailed daily cleaning programme for the rooms, common spaces and all areas used by our staff. Due to these extra sanitation procedures the cleanings of the rooms will take longer than usual.
- It is mandatory wearing masks FFP2 in movie theatres, theatres, stadiums, museums and cultural sites.
- Breakfast will be à la carte instead of the traditional buffet: you can still choose from the same wide selection of items, which will now be served at your table. You can, of course, also use our in-room breakfast service.
- We shall be enforcing the necessary social distancing between tables in our restaurants, and alcohol gel dispensers will be provided for you to sanitise your hands as you come in.
- Appropriate distancing will be guaranteed on the beach as well as the sanitization of sunbeds and other materials.
- Wear a mask whenever you move to/from your umbrella and to/from the various services available on the beach.
Last update on January 20th, 2022.
COVID-19: TRAVEL AND MOVEMENT
For specific information about the preventive measures and for the epidemiological emergency management adopted by the Tuscany Region, click here. For more detailed information and to know the updates of the security restrictions for travellers adopted by the Italian Government, please see this link.
Click on this link for the Ministry of Health.