The Hotel’s most beautiful, historic rooms are available for your exclusive use, offering you the perfect venetian atmosphere.
- The Marco Polo Lounge is the only hotel lounge in Venice to boast original Tiepolo frescoes. The lavish Murano glass chandeliers adorning the ceilings and the fine purple fabrics bring an air of elegance, luxury and art to your personal Venetia rondeau. 200 square metres of what is considered a section of Venetian museum for a memorable wedding reception.
- The Canova Restaurant, winner of the “Fogher d’Oro” and “Gambero Rosso” awards, has a maximum seating capacity of 60 and offers a homely environment with wood panelling, original parquet flooring and noteworthy works by master Murano glassworkers.
The tasteful presentation and extraordinary architecture make this well-known restaurant the ideal place to enjoy high quality, inventive wedding menus.
- With its private terrace overlooking a small canal, the Caffè Baglioni is a versatile space that is ideal for serving welcome aperitifs, excellent cocktails and finger food.
- Sala Caminetto (Fireplace Lounge) is especially suitable for cocktails and banquets. The original 18th century furnishings, fine crystal chandeliers and luxury white ‘Carrara’ marble floors create a unique, elegant environment. In the winter months, the fireplace adds to the magical and romantic experience.
- The fine white marble Private terraces with their unparalleled views over St. Mark’s Basin and St. George’s Island are flexible terraces adjoining the two Grand Lagoon Suites and are perfect for receptions catering up to 60 people.
For further information and terms and conditions please contact email@example.com