Your health and wellbeing are paramount, and we want to reassure you that we are doing everything possible to welcome you in a safe environment when you begin travelling again. Our mission, as ever, is to assure you an unforgettable stay in consummate Italian style amid uncompromising safety.
Baglioni Relais Santa Croce, Florence main areas of focus are as follows:
- We are stepping up our already meticulous cleaning arrangements with an additional detailed daily cleaning programme for the rooms, common spaces and all areas used by our staff.
- All staff members will use the requisite personal protective equipment.
- All guests and staff will be asked to undergo body temperature checks. The appropriate safety protocols will be followed for anyone found to exceed the limits set by ISS in partnership with the local authorities.
- Alcohol gel hand-sanitiser dispensers will be provided in all common spaces and shared areas.
- We shall be streamlining our check-in and check-out procedures. As much information as possible will be obtained in advance via email, and face-to-face encounters will only take place when strictly necessary.
- Your luggage will be sanitised before being delivered to your room. A special tag will be applied to confirm that the sanitisation has been completed.
- All guests will receive a complimentary Welcome Kit containing a mask, gloves, alcohol gel and disinfecting wipes.
- Our transfer service will comply with all safety measures.
- Wear masks/cloth face coverings in enclosed spaces and where physical distancing is not possible.
- Observe physical distancing in public areas at all times, even while waiting at the reception area.
- Maintain hand hygiene.
- Follow respiratory etiquette. (Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing. Use tissues and dispose used tissues in to a closed dustbin and wash/sanitize your hands).
- Guests who have fever or any respiratory symptoms such as cough or shortness of breath or if they feel ill in any way, must isolate themselves in their room and report to Guest service.
- Due to extra sanitation procedures the cleanings of the rooms will take longer than usual.
- Breakfast will be à la carte instead of the traditional buffet: you can still choose from the same wide selection of items, which will now be served at your table. You can, of course, also use our in-room breakfast service.
- We shall be enforcing the necessary social distancing between tables in our restaurants, and alcohol gel dispensers will be provided for you to sanitise your hands as you come in.
COVID-19: TRAVEL AND MOVEMENT
For specific information about the preventive measures and for the epidemiological emergency management adopted by the Tuscany Region, click here. For more detailed information and to know the updates of the security restrictions for travellers adopted by the Italian Government, please see this link.
Click on this link for the Ministry of Health.